Classes to be prepared for the arrival of his / her child in a global, physical, psychological or material way.
These sessions are offered in individual sessions.
As an indication, here is the proposal of the topics, this distribution being adapted to the wishes and expectations of each future mom (and future dad if he can be present!)
- Reminders of the Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy
- When to go to maternity? Signs of early stage of labour
- Labourflow: from first contractions to birth
- The management of pain and ways to implement
- Special cases (labour induced, forceps delivery or Caesarean section, ..)
- Mum's first care and her stay at the hospital
- The first moments of the baby's life, first aid
- Breastfeeding and bottlefeeding
Raphaele, midwife haptonomy
07804 656 792
07575 675 075
07784 949 514